Hampton Roads Prostate Health Forum invites you to join us for a powerful educational workshop on prostate cancer with patients (and survivors), family doctor and urologist perspectives.
– Dr. Ifeanyi Ani, Urologist and Dr. James Mixon, Primary Care and Family Doctor
– Moderator, Charlie Hill, President/ Co-founder–Hampton Roads Prostate Health Forum
*Women are encouraged to attend.
Event Sponsors and Partners:
TPMG, Riverside, ZERO, VOA, Urology of Virginia, AARP, First Baptist Church East End (FBCEE), Hampton University Proton Theraphy Institute
- Screening Controversy & Early Detection
- Shared Decision-making, Professional Judgement & Patient Preferences
- Treatment Options & Side Effects
- Incontinence/Erectile Dysfunction/Intimacy
- Importance of Nutrition, Physical Fitness & Caregiving
Event also features: Q&A Session, Resource Tables, Giveaways, Vouchers for Prostate Cancer Screenings in September