HRPHF Community Advisory Board
Community Advisory Board as of January 1, 2017:
Purpose of the HRPHF Community Advisory Board:
- To serve collaboratively with the other Boards of the Hampton Roads Prostate Health Forum in sharing the most current information about prostate cancer.
- To organize and assist in the coordination and delivery of prostate cancer early detection events.
- To serve as advisors of the Hampton Roads Prostate Health Forum Board of Directors.
- To promote an awareness of prostate cancer and the different treatment modalities within the Hampton Roads, Virginia region.
- To serve as ambassadors in getting out the correct information to promote prostate health.
Golden H. Bethune-Hill
Former Riverside Health System Executive/
Chairperson of the Community Advisory Board
Former President, 100 Black Men of America, Inc., Virginia Peninsula Chapter
Community Outreach Coordinator, Sentara Healthcare (Hampton Careplex)
Community Health Educator, Sentara Healthcare (Norfolk General)
HRPHF Website Administrator
Retired Human Resources Executive, President of HRPHF
HRPHF Social Media Administrator